Knowing how to make a toy wrestling ring can save you time when your child would like to act out the fights at home with their figurines. It is a simple and easy process that does not require a lot of materials to complete. The best part is that the toy wrestling ring is also sturdy enough to play on again and again.
To build a toy wrestling ring, you will need:
- Thin hair ties
- Felt material
- Four Lincoln Logs
- Cotton balls
- Plastic container
- String and needle
- Use a plastic square container for the base of the ring. Use the bottom of the cover for the base of the ring. The container should be flat and should allow the figures to stand with ease. Try finding a new plastic container rather than an older one so it does not wear out easily.
- Drill holes into each of the corners of the plastic container. The holes will serve to hold the ring posts and keep them close to the corners. Discard the plastic holes that are removed from the plastic container.
- Lay the piece of felt over the top of the plastic container piece. This is the mat for the wrestlers. Plastic or rubber can be used instead of felt. Secure the felt on the container by using glue and cut holes in the holes that were cut for the wrestling ring posts.
- Choose the aprons for the ring. Use colored cotton fabric to create the aprons for the ring. Put decals on them using glitter glue and fabric markers before attaching them. Attach them using the needle and thread to the ring mat on the wrestling ring.
- Use the four Lincoln Logs to create the posts for the wrestling ring. The notches that are already in the logs can be used for the turnbuckles and wrestling ring ropes. Wrap the ropes using a metallic tape. Stick them inside and through the holes for a sturdier look. Glue the posts to the bottom of the wrestling ring.
- Use long hair ties for the ropes on the rings. Use only three ropes to hold the wrestling ring together. Tie one of the ropes around the ring post and follow the process until they are all tied on tight.
- Wrap the cotton balls in pieces of latex for the turnbuckles. The turnbuckles can then be attached using fishing line. There should be twelve turnbuckles total. They are then attached to each of the four posts.
- Stickers can be placed around the ring as you would like them. You can also draw on the ring for more of a personal touch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.