Made from dried orange peels, Triple Sec is a popular sweet liqueur with a distinct orange flavor and for those who love delicious drinks, knowing how to make a Triple Sec cocktail is key. There are many delicious cocktails that can be made with Triple Sec. Here are a four of the best.
- 35 ml Cointreau orange liqueur
- crushed ice
- 35 ml Bols Blue Curacao liqueur
- fill with Finches® white lemonade
The trick here is to layer the ingredients. Simply follow the order above, pouring directly into the glass.
Garnish with a slice of orange on the glass.
- Serve in a very large red wine glass.
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz maraschino liqueur
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 whole egg
- Shake all ingredients (except nutmeg) with ice and strain into a coupette glass.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve.
- Of course, this Triple Sec cocktail can be enjoyed any time of the year, but this makes for a great holiday drink, and can replace eggnog at Christmas time.
- 30 ml Cointreau orange liqueur
- 30 ml Midori melon liqueur
- 140 ml orange juice
- 6 drops grenadine syrup
- Pour Cointreau and Midori melon liqueur into a mixing glass and add orange juice.
- Stir rapidly, three to four times, and pour into a cocktail glass.
- Add grenadine one drop at a time.
- Garnish with tropical fruits and serve. This is a great summer Triple Sec cocktail for sitting by the pool.
- 3/4 oz triple sec
- 3/4 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
- 1 oz whipping cream
Shake briefly with a glassful of crushed ice in a double-cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a cherry.
- Add short straws, and serve.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…