Made from dried orange peels, Triple Sec is a popular sweet liqueur with a distinct orange flavor and for those who love delicious drinks, knowing how to make a Triple Sec cocktail is key. There are many delicious cocktails that can be made with Triple Sec. Here are a four of the best.
- 35 ml Cointreau orange liqueur
- crushed ice
- 35 ml Bols Blue Curacao liqueur
- fill with Finches® white lemonade
The trick here is to layer the ingredients. Simply follow the order above, pouring directly into the glass.
Garnish with a slice of orange on the glass.
- Serve in a very large red wine glass.
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz maraschino liqueur
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 whole egg
- Shake all ingredients (except nutmeg) with ice and strain into a coupette glass.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve.
- Of course, this Triple Sec cocktail can be enjoyed any time of the year, but this makes for a great holiday drink, and can replace eggnog at Christmas time.
- 30 ml Cointreau orange liqueur
- 30 ml Midori melon liqueur
- 140 ml orange juice
- 6 drops grenadine syrup
- Pour Cointreau and Midori melon liqueur into a mixing glass and add orange juice.
- Stir rapidly, three to four times, and pour into a cocktail glass.
- Add grenadine one drop at a time.
- Garnish with tropical fruits and serve. This is a great summer Triple Sec cocktail for sitting by the pool.
- 3/4 oz triple sec
- 3/4 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
- 1 oz whipping cream
Shake briefly with a glassful of crushed ice in a double-cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a cherry.
- Add short straws, and serve.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.