How To Make A Tuna Casserole
For a simple yet intensely nutritional meal, learn how to make a Tuna Casserole. A Tuna Casserole can be one of the most deliciously healthy meals with Omega 3 Fatty Acids for Heart Health with added rich colored vegetables such as diced carrots, young tiny green peas and mildly sweet corn in addition to a few sun dried tomatoes and seasoned with lemon juice, salt and pepper nothing can be better.
This Tuna Casserole is quick and easy to prepare. In less than forty five minutes, your family will be seated at the dinner table enjoying a nutritional meal that taste delicious.
Ingredients To Make A Tuna Casserole:
- Two cans Albacore Tuna
- One 16 ounce package Egg Noodles
- One 12 ounce can Young Tiny Sweet Peas (drained)
- One 8 ounce can Sun Dried Tomatoes chopped or diced (drained)
- One 12 ounce can whole kernel Corn (drained)
- One can Cream of Chicken Soup (Campbells is best)
- Half teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Half teaspoon of water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Shredded Parmesan or Cheddar Cheese for Topping
To Make A Tuna Casserole:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Mix until soup covers all ingredients.
- Pour into a butter, margarine or olive oil greased casserole dish.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees until mixture begins to bubble around the edges.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded cheese.
- Place back in oven and continue cooking until cheese melts and begins to brown slightly.
- Remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes to rest.
- Serve your Tuna Casserole with a green salad, dinner rolls and a favorite dessert.