Learn how to make a tuna fish sandwich for a quick meal or night-time snack. Tuna fish sandwiches don't require cooking or baking, so they are the perfect option for men who don't know how to cook. Grab a few items from the pantry and learn how to make a delicious tuna fish sandwich.
What you will need:
- Can of tuna
- Pickle relish
- Remove the tuna from the can. Open the can of tuna, but don't discard the lid. Turn the can upside down over the sink or trash can and press the lid into the tuna. Let the liquid drain from the can. Important: Press the lid into the tuna before you turn the can over.
- Place the tuna in a bowl. Scrap the dried tuna out of the can with a spoon.
- Mix the tuna with the mayonnaise. Add mayonnaise to the tuna in spoonfuls. Stir the mixture completely with each spoonful. Add more mayonnaise until it is creamy.
- Mix in the relish. Use the relish to add taste. Mix one spoon of relish to the mixture and taste. If you want the mixture to be more tangy, add another spoonful of pickle relish. Tip: Pickle relish has a pungent taste, so add it in small increments and taste the mixture after each addition.
- Spread the tuna fish mixture on the bread. Take two slices of bread and smear the tuna fish mixture onto one of the slices. Place the other slice of bread on top of the tuna. Press the bread slice lightly to secure it.
- The sandwich is ready. Eat and enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.