Learning how to make V8 juice isn't hard. It is a great way to make sure that you are getting your daily servings of vegetables. You can make a big batch of the V8 juice and pour it in to single serving jars for the week. This saves you from having to make it on a daily basis.
You will need the following items to make your V8 juice:
- 12 tomatoes diced
- 8 stalks of celery diced
- 10 carrots diced
- 2 small onions diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. oregano
Follow these steps to make your V8 juice:
- Take out a large pot and place your tomatoes, celery, carrots, onions, and garlic inside.
- Pour in your vinegar.
- Add your salt, pepper, sugar, and oregano to the pot.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to simmer, and continue cooking for twenty minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and pour the mixture in to a blender.
- Purée all of the ingredients. It is easier to do this after the ingredients have cooked, but it is possible to do it before.
- Pour into individual glasses after the V8 juice has cooled off.
- Store in the refrigerator until you are ready to drink it.
You can throw in any vegetables that you like and make your V8 juice unique to your tastes. Spinach, beets, and green peppers are all nice additions to this healthy vegetable juice.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.