How To Make Videos
There are many reasons you may want to learn how to make videos. The following information can be helpful when making different kinds of videos, ranging from home videos to videos you upload to the Internet. Use these instructions as a guide to making professional-quality videos:
What you will need:
- Digital video camera
- Computer with video editing program
- Plan out what you will be recording. This is important if other people will be watching your video. You want to make sure to record everything you want and that what you record will flow well.
- Go over your plan with anyone involved. Make sure any questions are answered. Usually, you want to try to minimize the time it takes to finish recording. Having a plan before you start filming will increase your overall efficie
- Use your camera on a tripod when it makes sense to. It can be very difficult to keep a camera steady otherwise.
- Record your video. Keep in mind the effectiveness of varying camera angles for a more complex and interesting video.
- Edit. After recording a video, it is almost always necessary to edit it. Connect your video camera to a computer. The way this is done varies depending on the camera.
- Transfer the video to your computer's hard drive. This will allow you to edit the videos at your leisure.
- Edit your material. You can use the video editing software provided for free on Apple and Windows computers for most basic video editing. Open the program for video editing on your computer.
- Import the video files to the program. Now you can edit the video, set up scenes, and make many different adjustments.
- Save your video. There's nothing more frustrating than spending hours editing your work, only to find you forgot to save it.