How To Make Voice Deeper
It is common for men to wonder how to make their voice deeper when they sound like a fourteen-year-old boy whenever they open their mouth. A deep voice is dependent upon factors, such as the placement of your head, your nerves and the muscles you use when you speak. If you feel your voice could use some fine tuning, learn to control it with simple techniques.
- Relax. When you feel tense, your vocal chords tighten, producing that much-hated squeak when you talk to a hot girl or your boss. Ever notice your voice is lower in the morning? This is because your vocal chords are relaxed.
- Speak slowly. When you speak quickly, it may be harder to control the tenor of your voice. Whenever you need to make a great impression, take a deep breath and speak as if you were recording a very important phone message that must be understood.
- Hum. With your head facing forward, begin to hum in a monotone. Then, tilt your head back and listen to how the sound changes. Do the same while tilting your chin towards your chest. You will find that your hum has a lower sound when your head is facing forward.
- Impersonate a male opera singer. You may need to do this in the privacy of your home. However, notice how your throat opens up more when you sing at a low pitch?
- Practice speaking from the back your throat as if you were singing. While practicing, exaggerate vowel sounds as if you were speaking and yawing at the same time.
While you cannot get a deeper voice overnight, you can with persistence and time. The vocal chords are muscles you can train. With the proper practice and training, your voice could compete with guy whose voice you always hear during movie previews.