How To Make A Volsteam Cocktail
Learning how to make a Volsteam Cocktail is not hard at all, it's actually quite simple to prepare and contains only a few ingredients. It is a fruity drink made with freshly squeezed lime juice, freshly squeezed orange juice, and Dubonnet. The Volsteam Cocktail is a refreshing and impressive cocktail to drink and serve to friends and family. Impress them today and learn how to make a Volsteam Cocktail.
To make a Volsteam Cocktail, you will need:
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed Seville orange juice
- 1 oz. Dubonnet
- orange peel for garnish
- crushed ice
- cocktail shaker
- chilled cocktail glass
To make a Volsteam Cocktail, follow these directions:
- Fill a shaker with ice. The first step to make a Volsteam Cocktail is to fill a cocktail shaker half-way full of crushed ice.
- Add the liquid ingredients. The perfect Volsteam Cocktail requires precise measurements for the three ingredients it contains. Add the freshly squeezed lime juice, the freshly squeezed Seville orange juice, and the Dubonnet to the cocktail shaker.
- Cover the shaker. Cover the cocktail shaker and shake the drink for at least twenty seconds. A great Volsteam Cocktail requires a thorough mixing.
- Strain liquid contents. Strain the entire contents out of the cocktail shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink. Garnish the Volsteam Cocktail with a twisted orange peel and serve immediately. On hot days, add a few ice cubes, or some crushed ice to the cocktail. The Volsteam Cocktail tastes best when served ice cold.