If you are planning the perfect ice cream party, you should learn how to make a waffle bowl. Making your own waffle bowls could be a stroke of genius that will impress all of your family and friends. You are sure to be a hit at any party once you master the technique of making waffle bowls from scratch. One key to making the perfect waffle bowl is using a special waffle cone presser. One thing you can do to save money on this piece is cook your cone in a frying pan and flatten it as you go along. Enjoy your waffle bowls and all the compliments you will soon be getting.
To make a waffle bowl, you will need:
- A nicely curved glass bowl, big enough for your ice cream desires
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted and slightly cooled
- Get your stove ready at a medium low temperature. Make sure you spray a non-stick product on the interior of the pan.
- Beat the egg, egg white and salt in a medium-sized bowl until they are well blended. Continue beating in the sugar for around one minute, or until the egg has become a slightly lighter hue. Add in the flour and beat for about 30 seconds. Add in the melted butter and stir until the mixture is a smooth and blended texture.
- Spoon about two ounces, or four tablespoons, into the pan. Make sure it is flattening perfectly, and wait until it has turned that beautiful golden brown color.
- Remove from heat and place onto a smooth cloth. Gently put the waffle into the bowl, and smooth and shake with the cloth. Wait until it has hardened, and you have made your own waffle bowl, gourmet-style.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.