If you're invited to a Super Bowl party and are on Weight Watchers, one challenge is to stay on the program while still enjoying yourself, all the time wondering how to make Weight Watchers Super Bowl party snacks. Below are a few Weight Watchers Super Bowl party snacks that you can tote along and share with others. Who knows, you might inspire others to join you in your quest for health and fitness.
To make two Weight Watchers Super Bowl party snacks, you will need:
- Six cups of kale, cut in two inch pieces
- One quarter cup olive oil
- Six cloves of garlic, sliced in two
Black bean brownies:
- One prepackaged brownie mix
- One can of undrained black beans
- One quarter cup of mini chocolate chips
To make your Weight Watchers Super Bowl Party Snacks:
- As a substitute for fatty potato chips and dip, consider mixing up a batch of delicious kale chips. Simmer the garlic cloves in the olive oil for ten minutes to fully infuse the garlic flavor into the olive oil. Place cut kale in a thin layer on a cookie sheet. Do not layer on the kale too thickly or it will not crisp up. Drizzle two tablespoons of olive oil over the kale and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper and bake at 450F for twenty minutes, tossing once half way through. Grab a pretty bowl shaped like a football to celebrate Super Bowl Sunday and add the crispy kale. Count this treat as just one point for a large serving (two cups). Add additional points if you really like it!
- Mix up a batch of black bean brownies to satisfy that sweet tooth. Preheat oven to 350F. Puree the whole can of black beans, including liquid, until there are no lumps. Mix into the brownie mix in lieu of oil, eggs or water. Bake for the prescribed time on the brownie backage. Just one minute before they're done, spread the mini chocolate chips and place them back in the oven so the chips melt. When the time is up, remove brownies from the oven and spread the chocolate chips like frosting. For a nine inch pan, cut into sixteen squares and count them as just two points each.
Selecting fun football shaped bowls will really integrate these Weight Watcher Super Bowl party snacks into the party! Happy dieting!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.