How To Make A Woman Love You
Do you want to know how to make a woman love you? Everyone knows that you can't possibly make someone fall in love with you as if there were a magic to it. You can, however, take certain steps to ensure that you are easy to love and that the type of love that develops has continued growth potential.
- Listen to what she says, and how she says it. While every self-help for the loveless type book out there will tell you that the key to getting women to love you is to listen to them, there is a lot more to it than simply opening your ears. Women often love to talk, and will mention things that are important to them, things they want or want to do, their hopes, dreams, plans, and so forth. It's not enough to just listen to the words, being able to remember that she said she liked "something" and then draw on that knowledge when it's her birthday, or a holiday, or a "thinking of you" moment can win major points.
- Ask her questions, but do so because you genuinely want to know the answers. Asking a woman questions about what she likes, why she likes it, about her family (if it's not a sore subject), about her dog/cat/pet, about her weekend, and so forth can also be a major points winner. Women want to be cared about, and nothing says "I care" more than asking about her and listening to the entire answer. This includes asking how her day was (or how it's going), how her workout was if she mentions going to a gym or taking a workout class at a club, and listening to the details even if it's boring.
- If you don't already workout and take care of yourself, chances are you leave a bit to be desired when it comes to women. Even women who are not in the best shape would prefer a man that cares about the food he puts into his body, his own health and wellness, and trying to be attractive to the opposite sex. You don't have to be completely ripped to attract women, but going for walks together, hiking, having the endurance and stamina to at least survive walking around a museum (or something) for 3-4 hours can all play into your appeal to her. Most women are not turned on by sitting on the sofa and watching you play video games for 6 straight hours, so get up and get moving!
- Work on your own personal and financial growth. Evolutionarily speaking, women are going to be more attracted to men who are financially secure (e.g. not in major debt, able to live on their won even if just renting, interested in saving for his future, retirement, etc.) and so it is not unrealistic to think women are attracted to men with money. You don't have to be rich, but having a good grasp of financial responsibility, taking care of your debt, paying bills on time, taking care of yourself and showing you can take care of a family can all help boost your appeal points with women. It's not shallow, it's about security and planning for the future.
- Be affectionate without trying to score every time. Hugs and kisses can be sweet, with not underlying sexual goal. If you try to feel her up every time you hug her, this can be a turn off for a lot of women and cause you to lose points on the love scale. Holding her hand, hugging her because you just want the hug (mind your wandering hands!) and staying close by because you just want to be close can boost the love points a lot. Not every kiss has to turn into sex, and learning this can help your stock go up from many women's perspectives.