Known as a traditional cocktail, you should know how to make a Yale Cocktail. The Yale Cocktail is very simple to meet. It is a very colorful and delicious drink. When making this recipe, you will yield one Yale Cocktail.
When making a Yale Cocktail, you will need the following items:
- 1 1/2 ounces of Gin
- 1/2 ounce of Dry Vermouth
- 1 teaspoon of Blue Curacao
- 1 dash of Bitters
- Ice Cubes
- Garnish: Lemon Peel
- Shaker Glass
- Cocktail Glass
How to make a Yale Cocktail:
- Add ice cubes to shaker glass. The first step in this recipe is adding ice cubes into your shaker glass. You can add as much or little ice into your shaker glass as you prefer. Just remember, you do not have to add all the ice from the shaker glass into your final cocktail glass.
- Add Gin, Dry Vermouth, Blue Curacao and Bitters to the shaker glass. You will now want to add your other ingredients into your shaker glass, except your garnish. You can change up the amount of each if you prefer.
- Mix the ingredients together with the ice thoroughly. Now that your drink is in the shaker glass you need to mix it up thoroughly. You can either shake it up or use a straw or spoon to mix it up. Make sure that it is mixed completely.
- Strain the drink into the cocktail glass. After mixing the drink completely, you will want to strain the ingredients into your cocktail glass. You can use all or part of the ice in the shaker glass. You can at this point see if you need extra of any ingredient, based on taste.
- Garnish the drink with a lemon peel. This drink does not require a garnish, but it makes it taste and look better. You can add the lemon peel garnish to your drink if you prefer. It will give it a festive color, along with a delicious taste.
- Add accessories if desired. You can add an umbrella or straw if preferred. If not, your drink will look fine and taste fine without it.
- Enjoy! Now that you have your Yale Cocktail finished, you can sit back and enjoy it!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.