How To Make Your Buttocks Bigger
Want to know how to make your buttocks bigger? Well, great! For many years now, having a bigger butt has been frowned upon, but in reality making your buttocks bigger is what people want to do, as long as it's shaped nicely. This article for provide you with the advice and simple techniques you will need to do in order to make your buttocks bigger.
- Consider doing squats. This is one of the most effective exercises out there to give you a bigger butt. You should start by standing with feet hip-width apart and bend your knees, and lower into a squat. Be sure to keep knees behind your toes. Try to imagine that sticking your butt out , but be sure to keep your abs contracted. Even the hottest celebs use this simple exercise as their secret weapon to a bigger and shapelier buttocks.
- Try out lunges. Not only for lunges great to make your buttocks bigger, but also to improve the shape of your legs. It's great for the whole entire bottom half of your body. Lunges require core strength and balance.
- Try stepping up. Exercises called step ups are great for your glutes, hamstrings, and butt. It's not a hard exercise to learn. It is pretty much like you would picture it. It's best to use a flight of stairs, stepping ladder or block, or even a chair (if you need more intensity). Alternate legs and add step ups to part of your weekly routine. You will notice very quickly that you are building muscles in your butt, which in return will ultimately give you a bigger buttocks.
- Try out hip extensions. This is another great exercise that will make your buttocks bigger. Why? Simply because it is a targeted exercise, solely targeting your gluteus maximus. To perform this exercise is pretty simple. You will need to kneel down on the floor on all fours. Put your arms down with your palms pressing down to the floor. Add a dumbbell weight curled in between your knee for added resistance, and lift one leg at a time to the ceiling.
- Try to squeeze in running or walking on an incline for a bigger buttocks. If you want a bigger butt, spot exercises will help, but exercise involving your muscles in a bigger way will help more. By walking, jogging or running on an incline you are forcing your bottom half to work stronger and faster. Your butt and thighs are the two largest muscles in your body. Therefore, you need more strain on those muscles to form them correctly. By using an incline, you are forcing those muscles to work harder with more resistance, just like climbing stairs.
With all the exercises and techniques mentioned above, you are sure to make your buttocks bigger in no time. Just be sure to rest in between workout days and be ready for your butt to be really sore, literally!
Tips and tricks:
- Consult a doctor before beginning any exercise.
- Incorporate movements from your workouts into every day life. For instance, if you drop something, squat down to pick it up instead of bending over.