How To Make Your Girlfriend Happy On New Years Eve
If you have the cash, going all out by planning a mega date is one way to make your girlfriend happy on New Years Eve. There aren’t many opportunities for a woman to dress up and be pampered between her prom and her wedding day. Why not create a special night she’ll always remember?
- Ask her out. Sure, not having to ask girls out is one of the perks of being in a relationship. You pretty much have a guaranteed date, but asking your sweetheart to spend this special night with you is romantic. This small gesture will make your girlfriend happy on New Years Eve and will even make her feel special. It's an easy way to let her know you don’t take her for granted.
- Dress up. Chances are good your girlfriend bought a special New Years dress. Make sure you look great, too. Jeans and a T-shirt is not going to cut it if you want to make your girlfriend happy on New Years Eve. Opt for a nice suit and maybe a tie. Don’t forget pay attention to the shoes; your girlfriend will.
- Pick her up in a town car. If you really want to make your girlfriend happy on New Years Eve think about renting a car and chauffeur. It sets the right pace and lets her know you're going all out tonight. Plus this way you can tour the city in style and drink champagne without drinking and driving or competing for a cab.
- Make reservations at a swanky restaurant. Book your table early. Lots of couples go out to eat on New Years and you don’t want to be left with no option other than a fast food joint. McRomance is not going to make your girlfriend happy on New Years Eve.
- Find a romantic spot for the countdown. If your town hosts fireworks, join the crowd and see the show. Or if that’s not your style find another spot that will make your girlfriend happy; maybe a secluded spot where you can stargaze.
- Rent a hotel room. Forget crashing at your place. You do that almost every other night. A nice suite is the only way to end this fairytale evening. Plus the romantic setting is sure to make your girlfriend happy on New Years Eve.