How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You
Any guy would like to know how to make your girlfriend love you. While there's no such thing as a magic love potion that will have any woman falling at your feet, there are a few things you can do to give yourself an advantage over the typical guy on the street.
- Pay attention to her. One of the easiest things you can do to make your girlfriend love you is to simply pay attention to her. Listen to what she has to say. Watch her body language. Learn what she likes and what she doesn't. Taking note of something as simple as her pet peeves will go a long way.
- Don't pay too much attention. While attention is nice, too much is creepy. You won't get your girlfriend to love you by making her feel she's under a microscope. Don't stare at her and don't treat every date like a game of twenty questions. No girl likes the feeling that she's living in a fish bowl. A little space here and there is nice.
- Don't wait for a special occasion to do something nice for her. Something else you can do to make your girlfriend love you is remind her that you think of her all the time, not just on holidays. If you happen to spot a little trinket that you think your girlfriend would like, go ahead and pick it up if you're able. Have some flowers waiting for her when she gets to work. Plan a romantic meal for no special reason. it doesn't have to be a nationally recognized holiday to do something to make your girlfriend feel special.
- Make an effort to get along with the people who are important to her. You aren't going to get your girlfriend to fall in love with you if the people she cares about can't stand you. While it is by no means necessary to fake a personality to please the people in her life, it is important to make an effort. Be polite to her parents. If she has siblings, get to know them. Don't trash talk her friends and try to make them your friends, too. Having your girlfriend's friends and family in your corner can go a long way in the future.
- Above all, respect your girlfriend at all times. You really aren't going to get your girlfriend to love you if word gets back to her that you're two-faced. Cheating on her is an obvious no-no. She will find out and she will dump you. Defend her if your friends are talking trashing about her. If she finds herself in a dicey situation, protect her. Don't talk down to your girlfriend. Think about the way you would want a guy to treat your best female friend or your sister. And then make your best efforts to treat your girlfriend that way. Remember, no girl worth loving would love a guy who didn't respect her.