If you're dating someone, and the sex isn't exactly setting the house on fire, it's normal to wonder exactly how to make your girlfriend orgasm. The female orgasm is a mysterious and elusive beast that bears little resemblance to its male cousin. What causes one woman to orgasm might cause another to yawn, and it's important to realize that most women don't consider sex without an orgasm bad sex. Many women crave the physical and emotional intimacy of sex more than the actual climax of it. But, if you're determined to make her squeal, here are a few tips for how to make your girlfriend orgasm.
- Get her to relax. Many women are nervous about quite a few different things during sex, especially at the beginning of a relationship. She may be wondering whether you think she's good in bed, what you think of her body,and worrying about getting pregnant all while trying to have a good time. It's almost impossible for women to orgasm with that much anxiety bubbling beneath the surface. Allay her fears by letting her know you're having a good time and that you do find her attractive.
- Romance her. Sex is much more mental for women than it is for men. The context of a sexual encounter can be a major turn on or turn off. Busting out the candles, music, and body oils will prime her mental pump, which will increase the odds that you'll be able to make your girlfriend orgasm.
- Don't skimp on the foreplay. Intercourse is often the main even for most men, while foreplay is really the hot ticket for women. You may be able to go from zero to 60 in 45 seconds flat, but she can't. if you want to make your girlfriend orgasm, pay attention to her entire body, not just the obvious bits.
- Use your mouth and your hands. Most women don't orgasm during vaginal intercourse because it usually doesn't provide direct clitoral stimulation. Women are much more likely to orgasm during manual or oral stimulation. If you want to make your girlfriend orgasm, you're going to have to spend some time in the trenches.
- Don't stop. When she says that, she means it. It takes quite a bit of stimulation to cause some women to orgasm, but they will feel it building and know whether you're on the right track or not. If you want to make your girlfriend orgasm, when she tells you not to stop, listen to her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.