If you have boring, straight hair, learn how to make your hair wavy. It's true that women love a luscious head of hair on a man. That doesn't mean that they will go crazy for poodle curls. Sexy waves that frame the face and give the hair some style is always a turn-on. To make your hair wavy when it is not naturally that way will involve using hair products and maybe even hot tools.
To make your hair wavy, you will need:
- Curl enhancing shampoo
- Curl enhancing conditioner (optional)
- Wide-tooth comb
- Hair dryer
- Wash your hair with curl enhancing shampoo. If you use conditioner, use a curl enhancing conditioner. They are available at some drugstores and at beauty supply stores. While this isn't mandatory to make your hair wavy, it does help.
- Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb. This is just to get the tangles out and make it nice and smooth.
- Apply mousse to your hair. The amount to use is a small ball of it, depending on your hair length. Mousse is an essential product to make your hair wavy. Start at the roots and smooth it all over your hair. Run your fingers through your hair to distribute it.
- Use your hands to scrunch your hair. Do it all over your hair. Scrunching it helps create the waves.
- Blow dry your hair while scrunching it. Scrunch each section and aim the blow dryer at it while doing so.
- Spray a light mist of hair spray on the hair. Don't spray too much or it will look stiff. Just spray enough so it still moves but the waves stay intact.
Use a diffuser attachment on the hair dryer to create better waves.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."