There are a couple of ways to make your hands not cramp. Severe hand cramps are known as hand dystonia. Trying a few different techniques is the only way to insure that you do not get hand cramps. There is no single way to get rid of hand cramps in general.
To try the various techniques known to make your hands not cramp, you will need:
- prescription drugs
- botulinum toxin injections
- relaxation techniques
- quiet room
- Take a prescription drug. Some studies have shown that oral drugs can prevent hand cramping. Anticholinergic drugs, like Artane and Cogentin have proven to relieve about five percent of takers symptoms. This may be a great choice for you, however there is no guarantee with these products. Talk to a doctor about getting a prescription.
- Get botulinum toxin (Botox) injections. These injections can be used to treat severe hand cramping by getting directly into the muscle. This method is not 100 percent. It is also not effective for everyone who takes it. Studies prove significant improvement and reduced pain in two-thirds of people who have tried this method.
- Try complementary therapies. This is the most ancient way to prevent hand cramping. Treating your whole body, mind, and spirit can greatly reduce your chances of having hand cramps. Relaxation techniques are easy and can be done in your own home. Try some forms of meditation and yoga. Find a local acupuncturist and ask about rates. It may be well worth the try.
- Practice relaxation techniques. Relaxation is very beneficial to general well being and chronic hand cramping. Practicing relaxation techniques regularly can greatly reduce the risks of getting hand cramps. The most common types of relaxation techniques are gentle massages, self hypnosis, and breathing exercises. Take a little time out of your day and practice some of these techniques in a quiet area.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.