Learn how to make your own anti-aging cream at home. Store-bought products are expensive, but not necessarily powerful. Get the maximum benefits from a fresh, natural, anti-aging cream, using real ingredients instead of extracts and chemical compounds.
To make your own anti-aging cream, you will need:
- One-quarter cup of freshly sliced papaya
- A ripe banana, sliced
- One tbsp. of oat flour
- Honey, one tbsp.
- One-half cup of plain yogurt
- Blend the fruit and oat flour together in the blender. Both papaya and banana are rich in skin-protecting antioxidants, enzymes, and nutrients for the healthy regeneration of cells. Oat flour helps the skin retain moisture and is a direct source of silica, which is needed for the formation of new collagen.
- Stir in the honey and yogurt. Honey is incredible for the skin, and is an essential ingredient in any homemade anti-aging cream. It provides moisture and nourishment, while destroying bacteria. The lactic acid in yogurt acts to soften and tighten the skin, refining pores.
- Apply this anti-aging cream after washing with warm water. Spread a thin layer over entire face. Leave on for twenty minutes, and then rinse off with cool water.
- Store remaining cream in the refrigerator. Use an airtight container, such as a used glass jelly jar. Keep for up to five days.
Knowing how to make your own anti-aging cream is a great way to maintain younger-looking skin, without spending a fortune. Try substituting the banana with avocado, for dry skin, or cucumber for sensitive skin. Use one to two times a week for best results.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.