Learn how to make your own anti-aging cream at home. Store-bought products are expensive, but not necessarily powerful. Get the maximum benefits from a fresh, natural, anti-aging cream, using real ingredients instead of extracts and chemical compounds.
To make your own anti-aging cream, you will need:
- One-quarter cup of freshly sliced papaya
- A ripe banana, sliced
- One tbsp. of oat flour
- Honey, one tbsp.
- One-half cup of plain yogurt
- Blend the fruit and oat flour together in the blender. Both papaya and banana are rich in skin-protecting antioxidants, enzymes, and nutrients for the healthy regeneration of cells. Oat flour helps the skin retain moisture and is a direct source of silica, which is needed for the formation of new collagen.
- Stir in the honey and yogurt. Honey is incredible for the skin, and is an essential ingredient in any homemade anti-aging cream. It provides moisture and nourishment, while destroying bacteria. The lactic acid in yogurt acts to soften and tighten the skin, refining pores.
- Apply this anti-aging cream after washing with warm water. Spread a thin layer over entire face. Leave on for twenty minutes, and then rinse off with cool water.
- Store remaining cream in the refrigerator. Use an airtight container, such as a used glass jelly jar. Keep for up to five days.
Knowing how to make your own anti-aging cream is a great way to maintain younger-looking skin, without spending a fortune. Try substituting the banana with avocado, for dry skin, or cucumber for sensitive skin. Use one to two times a week for best results.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."