Need to know how to make your own longboard graphics? Learning how to make your own longboard graphics is fairly easy. All you need is some time and, of course, artistic ability. The following advice will help you design and make your own longboard graphics.
To make your own longboard graphics, you will need:
- A longboard deck
- Epoxy or paint finisher
- First, buy all of the necessary materials. The deck may be bought at a skate shop, and the rest of the items can be found at arts and crafts and construction supply stores.
- Next, using paper and pencil, brainstorm and practice sketch ideas. Base your graphics on your interests. For instance, if you like fishing, make a nice looking fish; if you like surfing, make a Japanese-style wave with a surfer. Then, draw the underside of a longboard deck, and draw your design on it.
- Once you have a design that looks nice on your sketch paper, you will need to get it onto the board. On a blank longboard deck's underside, trace your graphic.
- Using tape to prevent you from smearing or going over your traced lines, paint the deck with color. If necessary, paint over it again to intensify the color, so that you have a brightly-colored longboard deck with your own graphic on it.
- Once you have painted the deck, you will need to apply some finish. Either use an epoxy or some kind of paint finisher to secure your graphic on the board.
Making your own longboard graphics is not too hard. After you come up with the right graphic using sketching paper and pencils, you may transfer it to the board's deck to give your longboard a personal feel.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …