How To Make Your Own Nikes
Learning how to make your own Nikes combines the versatility of the Nike brand with a personalized style and color pattern. All features are fair game, with the sole exception of the shoe’s actual structure. Discovering how to make your own Nikes is simple.
You will need:
- Shoe sizes (especially when each foot requires a slightly different length or width)
- Internet access
Once you are ready to get started, let the creative juices flow!
- Access the NikeID website. Learning how to make your own Nikes begins with a simple choice of language interactivity. Opt for English, choose your country and continue.
- Choose a basic design. Options include men’s footwear, women’s shoes, specialty collections, studio shoes or a catalog that shows each customizable shoe structure. For the wearer with particular width requirements, the collections option features a width tab that highlights applicable styles all at a glance.
- Customize the feel. Some styles offer independent sizing for left and right shoes. Other styles restrict customization to the availability of large and extra large sizes. Finding out how to make your own Nikes may require a bit of a compromise depending on the "Must Haves" that the wearer wants to see.
- Mix and match color schemes. Once you narrow down the choice to a specific model, it is time to modify the exterior look. The “What’s Left” option dictates which features can be changed. This includes the base color, secondary color schemes, the appearance of the famous Nike swoosh and personally identifiable symbols, numbers and team IDs.
- Finish the transaction. Once you are satisfied with the look of the shoes, it is time to add them to the cart, check out, pay and wait for the shipment to arrive.
Remember that learning how to make your own Nikes is a great opportunity for the creative athlete to adapt his footwear to his overall personality. Why buy off the rack when you can personalize?