Need to know how to make your own Ralph Lauren Polo shirt? Well the people over at Ralph Lauren have made it a snap to create one on it's website or smart phone application. Play designer and take these steps to make your very own Ralph Lauren Polo shirt.
- Go to the Ralph Lauren website or use your smart phone application. Click on the Create Your Own tab on the left hand side and get ready to become a fashion designer!
- Pick a style of Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt. To make your own Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt begin by picking the style of shirt. Classic fit, slim fit, big and tall , the flag collection, long or short sleeved. The choice is yours. Click on your choice.
- Select a color for your make your own custom shirt. Follow the drop down bars and first pick out a color. The polo shirts come in many different shades, from Polo Black to Camel Pink. Find a shade that is custom for your style and wardrobe.
- Select a monogram , a flag or a pony to embellished your Ralph Lauren Polo. Using the drop down prompts you wish to monogram your Ralph Lauren Polo or add a pony or a flag or number and decide where to apply it on your shirt. Many looks are possible when you make your own Ralph Lauren Polo shirt.
- Select the size of your make your own Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt. Using the drop down keys select a size to your make your own Ralph Lauren Polo shirt. Sizes range from small to extra large. If you need a bigger size pick from the big and tall selection.
- Proceed to your shopping bag and pay for your make your own Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt. Make sure it is exactly the right size. The Ralph Lauren make your own polo's are none refundable. The company will ship your shirt 2 to 4 days after the order is processed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.