How To Make Your Skin Lighter
If you want to learn how to make your skin lighter, it is easy and cheap to lighten your skin at home. You can obtain an even skin tone by using natural ingredients you probably have at home already, or you can purchase one at your local grocery store cheaply.
Things you need to make your skin lighter:
- Seaweed soap
- SPF 15 lotion
- Lemon Juice
- Almond oil
- Tomato juice
- Powder milk
- Exfoliating agent
- Wash your face and exfoliate regularly. Use an apricot exfoliating agent or any other type you prefer. Using an exfoliating agent eliminates the damaged skin layer cause by sun contact. After you have exfoliated the skin, use seaweed soap. The soap and the exfoliating agent are readily available at most pharmacy as well as other retailers. Apply a water-based lotion that has at least SPF 15 to moisturize your skin and protect your skin from the sun after applying solution.
- Obtain a lemon and cut it in half. Squeeze the lemon juice into a cup and apply to the face using a cotton ball. Leave the juice on the area you want to make lighter for fifteen minutes and rinse with warm water to remove the substance. Continue following this regimen until you have achieved the desired skin tone you need.
- Use milk powder along with other ingredients to make your skin lighter. Take a teaspoon of milk power and combine with one teaspoon honey, one teaspoon lemon juice and one half teaspoon almond oil. Massage the mixture onto the desired area and leave it on for fifteen minutes. After the fifteen minutes, use warm water and rinse off the mixture. Continue doing this procedure until you have achieved the desired look.
- Use oatmeal and tomato juice to make your skin lighter. Take approximately one half cup of oatmeal and add to tomato juice. Mix the two ingredients together and make sure you have the desired consistency. The mixture should be thick. If not, it will not stay on your face when you apply. Keep the mixture on the area you are lightening for twenty minutes, then take some cold water and rinse the mixture off the area. Continue following this treatment until you attain light skin.
- Buy a skin lightening cream to make your skin lighter. Products containing hydroquinone are effective in lightening skin. However, users have reported allergic reactions to hydroquinone so read the product label carefully and make sure you follow the manufacturer’s direction carefully. Generally, the hydroquinone on the market today contains 2% or less; higher doses requires assistance from a dermatologist.
The treatments referenced should help make your skin lighter in a short time. If you develop any irritation, stop using the products right away.