How To Make Yu-Gi-Oh Cards
Learning how to make "Yu-Gi-Oh" cards can benefit players in several ways. You'll be able to have access to rare cards you may have been wanting to get your hands on but couldn't manage to find. You can also make "Yu-Gi-Oh!" cards that have characters with new powers and characteristics of your own inventing. Just be sure to save a few duplicate cards that you can use as the backing for a more authentic look.
To learn how to make "Yu-Gi-Oh" cards you'll need:
- Computer with internet connection
- Old "Yu-Gi-Oh" card
- Visit the "Yu-Gi-Oh" Card Maker website for the fastest way to make your own cards. While it's not required, you can register on the site to save the card for later use.
- Type in the card's name in the box and choose the card type. Pick from monster, ritual, fusion, spell, trap or syncrho for the type. You can also specify settings for normal, effect, divine, gemini, spirit, toon, tuner and union under the card type.
- Select the card's attribute of either light, dark, fire, water, wind, earth or divine. Then select the card's level from one to twelve.
- Pick the rarity of the card for the "Yu-Gi-Oh" care you are making. Cards can either be common, rare, super rare, ultra rare, secret rare or ultimate rare.
- Upload a picture for your card. It can be anything you choose, but if using in game play, stick to a traditional character.
- Enter the circulation number. Also enter the set ID, type and description of the card in the proper fields on the website along with the ATK/DEF numbers.
- Enter your name as the creator if making an original card. Leave blank if this is a copied card from a printed set.
- Enter the year of creation. You can then make up a serial number or have the website randomly generate one for you.
- Hit the "generate" button and print the card. Cut out the card and glue it to the front of an old "Yu-Gi-Oh" card. Now you know how to make "Yu-Gi-Oh" cards.