How To Make A Yu Gi Oh Deck
Over the years Yu Gi Oh has become one of the most popular card games and knowing how to make a Yu Gi Oh deck is part of what makes it so fun. If you put together a great deck then it will be harder for people to beat you. Making a Yu Gi Oh deck takes time in finding the right cards that will make your deck greater in all areas. Yu Gi Oh players spend years practicing for tournaments held throughout the country. Players are able to win a tournament because they know what it takes to make a Yu Gi Oh card deck. Here are a few steps that will help make you into a winner and teach you how to make a Yu Gi Oh card deck.
To make a Yu Gi Oh card deck, you will need:
- A variety of Yu Gi Oh cards
- Figure out what kind of deck you want. You have to base this on the type of cards that you already have. Most of the time people find it easier to build "element" or "type" decks. Element decks focus on an element like water or darkness while type decks focus on a specific species like a dragon or warrior.
- Add staples to your deck. Staples are cards that will enhance your deck and not weaken it. Some good staples to include in your deck would be the "Call of Haunted" card or "Pot of Greed". Your deck will most likely benefit if you have at least six staples.
- Add monster cards to your deck. You need to have at least twenty three monster cards to have a decent deck. Fusion cards should not be counted in this category. Try and mix and match the level of monsters that you include. Have monsters who have a four star rating or less that you would have no problem sacrificing in a duel.
- Add spell and trap cards to your deck. These cards should let you flip through your deck and summon other monsters once they have been killed. This will help make your deck better and harder to beat.
Now that you know how to make a Yu Gi Oh deck you can enter yourself in the next Yu Gi Oh competition and come out on top.