If you play Yug-Gi-Oh GX the card game, then you'll want to know how to make a Yu-Gi-Oh GX board to play on. This board helps you and your opponent keep your cards in the right places and makes game play more organized for a faster, more intense game. Decorate your board with Yu-Gi-Oh GX designs and impress your friends with your homemade playing board.
Items You'll Need:
- Poster board or thick, white cardboard
- Yu-Gi-Oh card
- Color printer
- Cut a rectangular board out of poster board or thick white cardboard. The board should measure approximately two feet wide by one foot tall, though you can change the measurements to better fit your space. A larger board, for example, provides more playing room.
- Lay a Yu-Gi-Oh card on a piece of paper and trace around it. Cut out the rectangle you traced around the card. This will serve as your template for drawing squares on the Yu-Gi-Oh board.
- Cut out fourteen rectangles the size of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Using your template from step two, cut out thirteen more rectangles for a total of fourteen.
- Lay the rectangles along the Yu-Gi-Oh board in two rows of seven. Rows should run horizontally across the board with the longer edge of the cards running vertically. This way, when you place your playing cards inside the rectangles they will be in the correct position and you can read them easily.
- Trace the fourteen rectangles onto the Yu-Gi-Oh board. While you can trace the rectangles from a single card template, it's easier to lay out all fourteen to make sure you have enough room for them all and that they are evenly spaced.
- Print or draw pictures from Yu-Gi-Oh GX to attach to the game board. If you are artistic, you can draw the pictures from the show. Otherwise, print off pictures with a color printer and glue them to your board.
Once you've finished decorating the board, you're ready to play. If you're new to the game, label each rectangle with its zone name, such as "Monster Card Zone" or "Deck Zone" to help you remember which is which. The card game's instructions will explain which zones are which and the rules of playing the game.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.