How To Make Yu Gi Oh Gx God Cards
It's understandable that avid players of the card game would want to learn how to make Yu Gi Oh Gx God Cards. These are some of the rarest cards out there and cost upwards of $130 just to purchase three of them. Creating your own GX God cards may not be the same as actually owning the originals, but you can still use them in game-play.
- Locate a picture of the GX God card you want to create. This gives you something to use as a model.
- Visit the Yu Gi Oh Card Maker website. This site allows you to input the exact information to create your Yu Gi Oh GX God cards.
- Register for the website if you plan want to save your card after creation.
- Enter in the specific God card's name. At this point you can also select the card type, settings and attribute. Be sure to copy them exactly using your GX God card model of choice.
- Use the website form to also enter the card rarity, set ID, card type, ATK/DEF and circulation numbers.
- Upload the same picture that appears on your Yu Gi Oh Gx God card model. This puts the finishing touch on your card.
- Enter the creation year and card serial number. Press "generate" to create the final product.
- Print the card. Cut it out and attach it to the front of an existing Yu Gi Oh Card that you have a duplicate for. This gives it a more authentic feel. Repeat the process for all the Yu Gi Oh GX God Cards so you'll have the whole collection.