If you want to learn how to make Zaxby's toast, it make take some experimenting and some taste testing. Zaxby's is a franchise famous for its delicious buffalo wings, salads (or Zalads), chicken sandwiches and, of course, their signature toast! Unfortunately, Zaxby's are not located across the entire United States. Most Zaxby's locations are in the Southern states. If you are not fortunate enough to have tried Zaxby's toast, you are just going to have to take our word and trust that it is the best, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth toast around. The official recipe is top-secret. Don't worry though! After many toast tasting sessions, we created a copycat recipe.
In order to make Zaxby's toast, you will need:
- Stick of butter
- Loaf of good quality, thick white bread.
- Seasoned salt
- Garlic powder
- Set your oven to broil. Make sure your oven is clean because you will be setting the bread directly onto the rack.
- Cut your bread into slice. The slices should be about one inch thick.
- Spread the butter generously on both sides of the bread. Sprinkle a bit of garlic powder on each side, too. Add some seasoned salt to the top. You can adjust the amount of garlic and seasoned salt to suit your taste.
- Place bread directly on oven rack. Broil four to six inches from the heat. Depending on your oven, this should take about two to four minutes total. You are going to want to turn them over halfway through so each side is nice and golden.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...