You've just taken a girl out and know you're wondering how many days should be between dates. Advice may vary for how many days should between dates, especially when you first start seeing someone. Choose a method of spacing your dates that works for you and the girl you're seeing. If you seeing her too much, she'll make that clear.
- Aim for once a week to start. When you first start seeing someone, you're still not sure whether things will work out or if you're just going to have a fling. Leave about seven days between dates to begin, so that you're not monopolizing her time. If you're still seeing other people, this will give you time to go on other dates, too.
- Don't wait too long to set up the date, though. Even if you decide to put several days between dates, give her a call the day after or no later than two days after to set up your next date. Girls hate it when guys don't call when they said they would. She may also wonder about you if you call to set up a date the night before.
- Let your schedule determine how often you go out on dates. You both may be very busy people. Some girls can't commit to one date a week, while others will be able to see you a twice a week. If your nights have previously been long and lonely and your new squeeze lives nearby, go ahead and see her twice a week or more.
- Listen to your heart and pay attention to her cues. Some girls won't be too interested in seeing you again after date one. You may go out with someone once and not really feel compelled to go out with her again, either. If that's the case, don't even bother calling her and don't say you will call. But, if you meet someone and feel an immediate connection with her, follow your heart on how long you should wait between dates. You may find it's right to go out with her again the very next day.
- Give her space. If your new girl doesn't seem interested in going out in a week or a day later, ask her when will work for her. She may be trying to give you the brush-off or she may actually be busy. In some cases, waiting longer than a week for the next date is worth it, if you really like the person.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.