How To Massage The Back
Once you learn how to massage the back not only have you learned a therapeutic technique but also the best method of foreplay to relax a lady. Massaging someone takes patience, strong hands and a tender touch. If you want to see someone just “ooh” and “ahh” then keep reading, you’re about to enter into a whole new world of romance and relaxation.
Things you might need to massage the back:
- Massage oil
- Oil the back. Pour a little oil or lotion onto both your hands and rub your hands together. Now spread that oil gently over your partner’s entire back in a nice smooth motion.
- Work up the spine. Position yourself behind your partner and take both hands and place them on their lower back with your thumbs meeting at the spine. How to massage the back properly with this method is do work up the back in a circular motion in three phases. Work part ways on the lower back and bring your hands down back to the side. Then reach up further and spread your hands in a circular motion outward to the side again. Repeat until you reach the top of the shoulders.
- Work from the neck down. Place both hands at the top of the shoulders and push your hands out to the side of the shoulder. Then press your hands to meet back to the center of the back, press downward and once again press your hands away from each other to the side of your partner’s body. This is an easy and gentle method on how to massage the back.
- Friction move. How to massage the back in this technique requires a quick movement of hands without actually causing too much friction. Take one side of the back, such as the left side, and slide your hands palms flat on the back. Motion up and down but with one hand always in front and one always down.
- Cross friction. Instead of moving your hands up and down on the back, you move your hands across the back, horizontally. This is a great change up after the first friction move.
- Forearm glide. Another great technique in how to give a back massage is to glide your forearms over your partner’s entire back. Be sure to cover both lower and upper regions.
Tips: Use some type of oil or lotion as your hands will automatically cause friction as your rub and the experience will not be relaxing. Also don’t massage the bone as it can be painful. Let your hands rub firmly but gently and then see where the massage made lead you, afterwards.