How To Massage Boobs
Knowing how to massage boobs can be a useful skill in relaxing the woman in your life. Not only is breast massage a relaxing foreplay technique, it is also beneficial for a woman’s health. A person’s body stores up toxins in fatty deposits. A massage can help release these toxins which can decrease stress and even improve health. So, the next time the woman in your life comes home stressed out when you are in the mood, offer to give her a relaxing breast massage using these techniques and you might be surprised at how quickly her mood changes.
Things needed to massage boobs:
- A stressed out woman (with a pair of boobs)
- A comfortable place for her to lay down
- Hand scrub
- Music (optional)
- Massage oils or lotion (see note)
- Prep your hands before giving the massage. Use a hand scrub on your hands to help make them softer. A woman’s breasts are very sensitive and if your hands are soft, the touch will feel better for her.
- Have her lay down on her back and make sure she is comfortable. If you can, turn off the light and put on some music. You can either have her already be topless or use removing her clothing as part of your seduction technique. Some men find it easier (and more sensual) to lay down propped up on a pillow and have the woman lay with their back against them. This will put your hands exactly where her’s would be. This way there is more physical touch.
- Apply a small amount of massage oils or lotion (see the note below about the different kinds you can use). But, be careful not to apply too much. Remember, you can always add more as needed.
- Cup your fingers along side or under her breast. If she has very large breasts, you might find it easier to start out paying attention to only one at a time until you get the technique down.
- Press in and slide your thumbs toward the nipple. Remember to talk to your partner to determine how much pressure is pleasurable to her. Slide your thumbs back up and out. Continue this technique several times. This helps softens the breast and stimulates the nipple.
- Add more oil or lotion if needed. Now, break up your strokes into shorter quicker strokes. You might also want to increase and decrease the amounts of pressure used.
- Have her raise her arms and place them either behind her head or yours. On your next stroke, follow the path of your thumb with the palm of your hand. Do this very gently at first. As you get a feel for how much pressure she likes alternate between just using your thumb and you palm in different degrees of intensity.
- Use small circular motions around her nipples. Don’t just use your thumb now but alternate between your different fingers. Don’t pass directly over her nipple each time but instead use a more teasing technique.
- You can end the massage by gently kneading the breast with your whole hand. Again, if she has large breasts, you might want to use both hands on just one breast.
There are many different massage oils and lotions you can use. There are oils available that give off a relaxing fragrance that might aid in helping your woman forget the stress of the day and focus on what you are doing to her body. There are also oils that will heat up, which can increase pleasure. There are also oils that double as a flavored lubricant. If using a flavored oil, you can add in licking and sucking on her nipples as part of the massage.