How To Massage Breasts
If you're not sure exactly how to go about massaging your girlfriend or wife's breasts, you may want to learn about how to massage breasts so you know exactly what to do to please her. Although massaging breasts may sound easy, it never hurts to get tips on how to massage breasts just in case you're missing something. Here are some tips on how to massage breasts.
- Warm hands. One of the worst feelings for a woman is to have someone's cold hands on their body; especially intimate areas. Make sure your hands are nice and warm so they feel nice on her breasts and you don't start out by freezing her.
- Smooth hands. Make sure your hands are smooth and soft. Rough skin or hang nails can cause damage to intimate skin and at the very least, it won't be very pleasing to her. Make sure your hands are free of dry and rough skin and your nails are trimmed and healthy.
- Add ambiance. A little soft music and candle light can make a room seem more romantic and pleasing. You don't want your massage to seem like she is at the doctor's office so make sure your room is nicely lit and has a good ambiance to it before you start.
- Make her comfortable. Be sure she is comfortable and in a position that feels good to her such as laying on her back. You need to make her feel like she's in a welcome environment where she can relax.
- Start slow. There is no need to race through the massage. Take your time and focus on pleasing her. Light strokes and a slow massage is best to start out. It is not necessarily about making her nipples stand at attention but rather making her feel good through breast massage.
- Use lubricant. A nice oil or lotion can feel much better on her breasts along with your massage. Just be sure the oil or lotion isn't cold when you use it.
- Massage the breasts. Using your hands and fingers, you can use a circular motion or a kneading motion on her breast. Be sure not to use too much pressure.
- Listen. See how she reacts to what you are doing by listening to her. If she becomes uncomfortable or doesn't like what you are doing she will most likely let you know. If you hear her moaning or sighing then you're doing it right. Everyone is different so listen for cues on how she is reacting.
With these tips on how to massage breasts, you're on your way to pleasing your partner. The most important thing is to listen to what she wants and enjoys and the rest will come naturally when following these guidelines.