How To Massage Face
Learn how to massage a face to give her a radiant glow. You can carry stress in any part of your body including the face, which would be visible. A good facial massage will help you remove the tension, giving her a smoother, healthier, youthful looking appearance. The skin on the face is delicate so massage the face very gentle with the tips of your fingers.
- Prepare for massage. Wash your hands thoroughly. You don’t want to put any impurities off your hands on to her face. Have everything you need before starting the facial massage. Make sure her face is washed clean before starting the massage. Her face will feel more invigorating if it’s clean before starting the massage.
- Start massage with the forehead and temple. Position your two thumbs in the middle of the forehead, with a hand lying flat on each side of the face. Massage the center of the head with slow circular motions using the thumbs, go from side to side and with the first three fingers massage the temples of the face.
- Massage nose. Use the index fingers to massage along the sides of the nose and nostrils. If you have sinus problems this can help to relieve the sinus pressure you are experiencing and will also aid in you getting a more restful sleep.
- Massage the cheek bones and under the eyes. Position your thumbs under the chin for support. With the first three fingers massage in a circular motion going forward first than massage backwards you can also go upward; this helps to relax the face. Gently massage under the eyes with index fingers, without getting to close eyes; relieves the puffiness under the eyes.
- Massage along the jaw line. The thumbs can remain under the chin, but you will be starting from the ears. With the index and ring fingers massage down the jaw bone, until you get to the chin which you can massage as well.
When you give the face massage, make sure to give each spot at least five to ten strokes for a more relaxing and stress relieving facial massage.