How To Massage Feet
How to give a foot massage is a skill set for those who love to pamper their ladies. A long day standing on their feet your baby comes home to you and what do you do? You give them an honest-to-goodness down right relaxing foot massage that just helps them forget all about their day. Is it romantic? Yes! Is it intimate? Double yes! Will they love you for it? Triple yes! Can it be sensual? Discover that for yourselves.
Essential items to massage feet:
- Baby oil
- Warm water
- Nothing like a good washing of the feet first before the massage, then rub oil and lotion on your hands so your hands can glide across the foot with ease.
- Thumb stroke. First step in how to give a foot massage is to stroke your thumb in a circular movement from the ankles all the way down to the toes. Use less pressure on the toes as they are more sensitive.
- Ankle rotation. Hold the heel of the foot and the ball of the foot and gently rotate the ankle. First clockwise then counter clockwise. Giving a foot massage involves in relaxing the ankle joint as well.
- Pivoting. Use one hand to cradle the foot. Then with your other hand use your thumb and in a circular motion start at the balls of the foot and work toward the heel.
- Kneading. Hold the foot with one hand. Make a fist with your other hands and press your knuckles in a circular motion all along the sole of the foot. It may not look pretty but this is a great way in how to massage a foot properly.
- Finger Walking. Use your fingers and press against the foot, starting with the big toe. It’s more like a stroke in one direction, sort of like mowing the lawn. Stroke each toe then the sole of the foot and voila! The best way to massage a foot by a gentle horizontal stroke all along the feet.