How To Massage A Woman
Learning how to massage a woman is not hard. All that you need to do is gently work her muscles with your palms and fingers to give the woman a relaxing, soothing treatment. Massages are perfect after stressful days or after the body has sustained physical stress (due to sporting events or other similar activities), so pick the right time to massage your girl.
To massage a woman, you will need:
- Woman recipient for massage
- Massage table or bed
- Massage oils
How to Massage a Woman:
- Have the woman massage recipient put a towel around her waist. Then, set up the massage table and have her lie, face down, up, or get her to lie with her back up on the bed.
- If you want pour a little massage oil onto her upper back, rub it in before beginning. Start with her shoulders and gently knead them with you palms and fingers. Go from one side of the upper back to the other, and gently work the sides of her neck, and then begin to work your way down.
- Massage using your palms. Gently grasp with your fingers, working her middle back and the sides of her body. Try gently rubbing using flat hands and your palms, and a simple circular motion with each hand. Work this down to the lower back.
- Work the lower back and sides using a simultaneous circular motion, grasping with the fingers. Spend a couple of minutes on the sides of the woman's lower back.
- Begin working around the thighs. Caress and knead all over the inner thighs, the backs of the upper legs, the outsides, and work your way down. Focus on the calf muscles, and then the feet. Massage the toes and the soles of the woman's feet using your fingers. Using two hands, work one foot, and then move to the other. If she wants more massaging, work your way back up to the top of her body.
Learning how to massage a woman is easy, and any girl will be very grateful for your time and efforts. Take your time and gently caress and knead her body to relieve stress and sooth her muscles.