How To Masturbate With A Condom
You may want to learn how to masturbate with a condom to create different feelings and experience over bareback masturbating. Masturbating with a condom may just be a measure to keep the process contained with an easier clean up. Whatever the case, here are some tips on masturbating with a condom.
To masturbate with a condom, you will need:
- A condom
- porn magazine, movie, etc (whatever helps you get your rocks off)
- The condom. Buying a condom in a larger size can offer a sensual feeling. Add a touch of lube and you made yourself a hot love capsule. The light friction and sliding of the larger condom can create sensations similar to actually having sex.
- The motions. When masturbating with a condom, you may be able to stock your cock faster or more vigorously than without. The condom and lube together can create almost a vagina like feel. Use long strokes or try other movements you would like your girl to try on you. Once you have perfected the movements you could always show her exactly how you like it.
- Don't forget your balls. Stretch the end of the condom over your balls to get them involved in the action. With your balls encapsulated, they will be tugged and pulled on creating feeling all its own.
- The fantasy. When you masturbating with or without a condom, oftentimes the fantasy itself is better than the actual movements. The fantasy can be about anything you want. The more risque the better. You can yell, call out names, or whatever you feel the need to do when your in the privacy of your own home or room alone.