How To Masturbate Girls
If you want to heat things up in the bedroom, you're going to need to learn how to masturbate girls. Gaining the secrets of how to masturbate girls is essential for ensuring that your partner enjoys the sex just as much as you do. It's a known fact that less women can experience an orgasm from just penetration alone, so it's up to you to learn how to masturbate girls so that you can send her over the edge time and time again.
Things you need to masturbate girls:
- Set the mood. Before you masturbate girls, you have to make sure that both you and the girl are in the mood to have some actions. Make sure you are not forcing yourself on her; otherwise, she will not be able to enjoy it.
- Locate the clitoris. Believe it or not, the clitoris has more nerve endings than a penis. In other words, if you want to master how to masturbate girls, you will need to know where the clitoris is. This "joy spot" is located below the pelvic bone, and at the top of the labia.
- Use lubrication. You can't masturbate girls and have them enjoy themselves if your fingers are dry. Since the clitoris is extremely sensitive, friction around that area will only make her uncomfortable. You may lick your finger before touching her, or use commercial lubrication.
- Keep the pace. When you masturbate girls, remember that you will need to keep a constant pace for her to climax. Gently rub the area around the clitoris with either a circular or upward motion.
- Listen and observe. If the girl is squirming around while you masturbate her, she is probably enjoying it. However, do make sure you don't rub any harder as too much clitoral stimulation is counter-productive. Don't be afraid to ask her what she likes, and how she wants you to touch her. Remember, communication is key.