How To Masturbate
When discussing how to masturbate, it can be easy to forget essential steps. Such steps can increase pleasure and sensitivity. Masturbation should not be thought of as something negative. It is a natural activity that millions take part in every day.
To learn to masturbate, you will need:
- Erotic pictures or videos
- Know the definition of masturbation. Masturbation is the stimulation of one's own genital organs. This commonly results in an orgasm. When learning how to masturbate don't be self conscious. Relax and be ready to enjoy the moment.
- Get yourself aroused. Look at some erotic pictures that will get you aroused. If you are a man you want to be erect. If you are a woman, you should feel moisture in your genitalia. This is a key step to make masturbation more fun. A lot of people also like to use their imaginations. Do what is best for you to get you in the mood. You should lightly stroke your genitals while doing this step.
- Acquire the art of masturbation. Place some lubricant on your genitals. This will maximize the pleasure from each and every touch. Men will need to grasp their penis and rapidly move their hand up and down. While doing this, you will figure out the perfect stroke for you. Do whatever feels the best. Some men enjoy more of a tight grasp, others more of a light one. You want to continue to do this motion until you ejaculate. Women will need to stimulate the clitoris. You do this by rubbing the clitoris and vulva with a finger or two. Also move your fingers up and down inside the vagina until you orgasm.
- Clean yourself up. Keep a towel near by. When ever you masturbate, it should be a goal to orgasm. When reaching your peak there will be an ejaculation of fluids. You will need to clean this up at then end of masturbation. Be sure to wash your hands when you are done, so that you won't spread germs to others.