How To Maximize Safari
Learning how to maximize Safari is something that Apple users all over the world want to know. Since Safari is the primary internet browser sold on Mac computers, having speedy settings on Safari is essential to getting work and socializing done at lightning speeds. Most users don’t know that their internet connection could be maximized with just some simple tweaks. Here is a guide on how to maximize your settings in Safari.
- Clear your browser history. You don’t have to clear the settings every time you load a webpage, but deleting your history every couple of days will keep your browser fresh and speedy and help you maximize Safari.
- Delete cookies. Deleting your cookies is a very important part of maximizing Safari. Cookies will eat your speed up and make your browser very sluggish. Delete your cookies every night before you turn your computer off and you will start to load web pages a lot faster.
- Empty your cache. When you empty your cache you make it easier for Safari to load webpages. You should empty your cache every night or once an hour if you are online a lot to help maximize Safari.
- Safari Enhancer. Safari Enhancer is a tool that will speed up your internet connectivity immensely by disabling the cache in Safari. This program is free and can be found by doing a quick internet search.
- Safari Speed. Safari Speed is another program that helps speed up the internet connection in Safari. This program can be found at Cnet or other popular download sites and is a great help in maximizing Safari.