Want to learn how to measure your penis? If you're wondering how yours measures up, you can always find out just how big it is. The average member is about six inches in length when erect. Read on to find out how to measure your penis properly – it is a fairly easy procedure.
What you need to learn how to measure your penis:
- a ruler
- erect penis
- Get undressed. First of all, you need to remove your clothing in order to measure your erect penis.
- Use ruler. Place the end of the ruler that has the number one on it closest to your body. The end of the ruler with the twelve on it will be furthest from your body.
- Line ruler up. Make sure the ruler is as close to the base of your penis as possible.
- Hold penis down. Pull the end of your penis down so you can see where the tip of the head of the penis measures on the ruler.
- Read the ruler. Either read the ruler while in this position or place your finger at the point on the ruler where your penis ends and then check to see at which point your finger hits the ruler.
That's all you need to do to measure your penis. Make sure your penis is erect as the penis is much smaller when flacid. As previously mentioned, an average penis length is approximately six inches long. Because penis length, like other physical features, is based on heredity, you can always blame your parents if yours isn't everything you want it to be.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”