If you’re a hardworking professional guy and a single Christian, you probably think a lot about how to meet Christian professional singles in your area. Maybe you hop from one church to another, or go to social events you wouldn’t normally attend, in hopes of meeting Miss Right. Isn’t there a better way to meet professional women who share your faith? Or, should you be looking at all?
As a Christian guy, maybe you think it’s a waste of time and energy to pursue your quest for a marriage partner, especially if your spiritual walk and other relationships are suffering. But it’s not wrong for Christian men to take advantage of opportunities to meet single women. In fact, there are quite a few things you can do, both online and off, to meet other Christian professional singles. Whether you are seeking the ideal partner, someone to date or a good Christian friend, here are a few methods to consider.
- House of worship. Church is a great place to meet Christian singles. But church-hopping is not the answer. The turnover rate is high for typical church singles groups, and singles who church-hop can damage spiritual lives and existing relationships. Invest yourself in one church with the intent to worship, study and grow spiritually. Allow God to bring the right woman into your life at the right time.
- Singles ministries. Sometimes, Christian singles can feel forgotten in the church. A single adult ministry can help. Singles ministries allow Christian singles to be in a fellowship, study the Bible, and worship together. They also enable singles to build genuine friendships as they get involved with various church and community needs. Singles can enjoy fun social events, too, as many singles ministries sponsor afterwork mixers, singles cruises and other activities.
- Social events. Bars and clubs can be a problem for single Christians who choose not to drink alcohol. Many churches and singles ministries host monthly or seasonal social events for singles to meet and mingle. Christians of all ages, denomination and backgrounds can get together locally or regionally for food, fellowship, friendship, and fun in an alcohol-free environment.
- Speed dating. Many professional singles choose to participate in Christian speed dating events. Speed dating is ideal for busy professionals who simply don’t have time to meet new people. It’s also a good alternative for singles who don’t like to date clients or coworkers, and for those who aren’t interested in the bar scene. Speed dating offers food, fun and a chance to meet several different singles in a short amount of time. Surf the web to find a speed dating event in your area.
- Internet dating. Many internet dating services are designed specifically for Christian professional singles. More than just dating sites, these online communities allow single men and women to find other singles who share their faith, values and worldview. A simple internet search will net a number of results for Christian dating services. "Christian Café," "Christian Mingle," "e-Harmony," and "PerfectMatch" are four good ones to try.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.