A lot of young males are trying to figure out how to meet cougars these days. Meeting cougars is easy if you are a young man because cougars are looking for you, right? Chalk one up for yourself, your age has just helped you clear a big hurdle. If you are a young man who wants to meet and date a cougar, well, that's a different animal all together. But don't get discouraged. Think about this, if you are a young man a cougar will actually approach you. What you need to do is find out how to keep a cougar interested once she has caught you. That is what this article is about. This is a list of things that you should know before meeting a cougar. The last thing on this list will be how to meet a cougar.
- Do not act your age. This is very important, a cougar wants a young body, not a childish mind. You will have to study older men to see how they carry themselves in order to impress a cougar and keep her interested in you. You must also dress the part, wear slacks, shoes and a button front shirt with a collar. The more authentic your maturity is the better. Don't fake it, that will work against you with a cougar.
- Get informed. A cougar will want you to be a great conversationalist, so you should watch the news and read interesting literature. You will have to know the world around you when talking to a cougar. You should also take a position on the issues that you and the cougar talk about. Never talk about yourself unless a cougar asks you. When talking about yourself you should be brief but give enough information to satisfy a cougar's curiosity. Do not lie, a cougar will know.
- Be a good listener. Pay attention and maintain eye contact. A cougar is much more likely to be turned off by having to repeat herself than a younger woman. Even if a cougar is talking about something that is of no interest to you, you should listen as if the cougar is talking about your favorite subject. A cougar will expect honest feedback that proves you were listening.
- Be patient. Never bring up intimacy with a cougar. A cougar is much less likely to be interested in a one night stand, but if she is, she will let you know. When the time for intimacy does arrive, patience will still apply. A cougar will expect more than two minutes of foreplay and a two minute roll in the hay, if that happens you will never see that cougar again
- Meeting a cougar. This is simple, just make yourself available, be prepared and keep your eyes open, cougars are everywhere. You are much more likely to meet a cougar in public, like a museum or library, not in a bar or club. You might also want to volunteer for a cause that you feel strong about to meet cougars, cougars are concerned about the world they live in since most may have children.
Now that you are armed with a few useful tools to help you succeed, you can go out and meet the cougar of your dreams with confidence. when you meet your dream cougar, remember this, a cougar is still a woman, she just has more experience, less games and more expectations in her relationships. Good luck.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …