Hispanic dating websites are popping up all the time, and online services are a great way to discover how to meet Hispanic Christian singles. Hispanics are some of the most religious people in the world. Most Hispanic singles are Catholic singles, but a growing number identify themselves as evangelical Christians. In fact, the fastest-growing denominations in both North and Latin America are Baptists, Methodists and Pentecostals—all evangelical denominations. Not all of the sites listed below are Christian dating services, but each has a large database and matching software to allow Hispanic Christians to meet singles with similar cultures and values. Some are free services, and all of them offer free trial memberships.
- Latin American Cupid. Latin American Cupid offers a wide range of personals, with the goal of helping Latin singles find fun, friendship and romance. The interactive dating site matches Hispanic singles from around the world. A free standard membership allows singles to post a profile, add photographs or send an interest. They can also contact and receive messages from paying members.
- Spanish CyperDating. Spanish CyberDating features hundreds of free Spanish personals. The service advertises itself as “the largest totally free Spanish singles website.” The CyberDating network focuses on providing clean, respectful and professional dating services.
- Amigos. Known as “the ultimate in Latin personals,” Amigos boasts more than nine million members. Hispanic singles can make instant connections with friends, dates and even marriage partners. It’s free to join, and members receive matches based on personal preferences. Singles can interact through chat rooms, blogs, advice columns and personal stories.
- Spain Dating. Spain Dating is an online service for Spanish singles who desire relationships with people around the world. It’s also a good site for people outside Spain to find friends and romance in that beautiful country. Spain Dating is part of the World Dating Partners cooperative.
- Christian Mingle. Christian Mingle is a popular online community for singles of all ethnic groups. It is designed especially for Christian singles who want to find friends, romance or marriage. The service features Christian chat rooms, message boards, instant messaging, a Bible search tool and other features.
- Christian Café. Christian Café is another popular dating site for Christian singles. It offers a free ten-day trial—seven days for joining the service and three more days for posting pictures. Hispanic singles can search for other singles in Spanish-speaking countries around the world. A local search requires a city name or zip code.
- Christian Cupid. Christian Cupid assists Christian singles who want to find romance, friends and long-term relationships. The site offers Christian personals, matchmaking, chat, and pen pals. Christian Cupid, along with Latin American Cupid and several other dating sites, is part of the Cupid Media network.
- Perfectmatch. Perfectmatch offers singles a free duet compatibility profile. The site claims highly compatible matches based on the “whole you.” Advanced search and communication tools allow Hispanic Christians to find compatible singles based on various criteria, including religion and ethnicity. Dr. Pepper Schwartz provides dating advice and support.
- E-Harmony. E-Harmony pre-screens compatible matches based on its trademark “twenty-nine dimensions.” Singles can receive and review their matches for free by registering with the site and filling out a very thorough questionnaire. Dr. Neil Clark Warren, a clinical psychologist who is also a Christian, founded E-Harmony. Warren is one of America’s best-known experts on mate selection.
- Cupid Media Network. As mentioned above, several dating services make up the Cupid Media network. In addition to Latin American Cupid and Christian Cupid, Hispanic Christian singles can try other services, too. Brazil Cupid, Colombian Cupid, Dominican Cupid and Interracial Cupid are possible options.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …