Even the best looking, most charming and most successful men wonder how to meet hot, fit women. After all, even if you're blessed to live in some alternate universe where you're constantly surrounded by only the most attractive women, unless you only into watching, it doesn't do you much good unless you can figure how to meet them. Here are a few strategies you can employ to meet hot, fit women.
- Hit the gym. This is the most obvious suggestion because hot, fit women probably spend quite a bit of time at the gym. The problem is, the average man doesn't. Your gym card isn't just a placeholder in your wallet. Take it out, dust if off and use it for once.
- Explore the great outdoors. Join a club. Hiking, cycling, climbing, kayaking. It doesn't matter. Not every woman in the club is going to be a knockout, but doing something active does increase the chances of meeting hot, fit women.
- Go to the beach. Many women are too embarrassed of their bodies to go to the beach. The ratio of hot, fit women to average women on the beach is better than almost any other location.
- Become the man they want to meet. In all honesty, unless you're rich or famous, even if you manage to meet hot, fit women, you don't stand much of a chance of dating them unless you're in their league. Work on yourself. You might try hitting the gym or exploring the great outdoors to get in shape. Who knows, women might start hitting the gym and joining the club to meet you.
- Pretend to be deep. You're reading an article about how to meet hot, fit women. You're not exactly the Mariana Trench. More like a kiddie pool. Even the hottest, fittest woman likes to think you actually like her. Laugh at her jokes. Tell her she's interesting. Give her a compliment on something other than her body.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.