How to Meet Women in Bars
Every man should know how to meet women in bars. Meeting women in bars has been going on for many years. The man enters the bar, glances around to see who
is available, and then he makes his move. Although some men are more subtle than others are, a few waste no time in meeting a particular woman. However, using a few techniques may help meeting women in bars easier and perhaps more practical as well.
- Choose a low-key bar to meet a woman. Although it may be tempting to walk into a noisy bar full of a hundred or more woman, choose instead to find a bar that is quiet and not so full. You have to admit, it is not too easy striking up a conversation with a hot chick while standing in the middle of a room packed full of people, especially with music blaring in the background.
- Arrive early at the bar to meet a woman. Men may choose to meet women later on in the night hoping to find her a bit too tipsy, or slightly relaxed. However, strike up a conversation with women earlier in the night. Give her your name and phone number and then walk away and join the group you were with earlier. Make eye contact. Give the women time to adjust to you and the situation. Before you know it, she may be walking your way with a big smile planted on her face.
- Drive to a few different bar scenes. If you are local and well known in a particular bar, choose to visit another bar down the road, or even further into town. Meet a variety of women, perhaps even women not in the same social class. The adventure may prove to much more exciting than you had hoped.
- Look around the bar. Notice the women who are looking around the bar just as you. Most likely, this woman is looking to meet a guy. If you play your cards right, that guy may be you. Watch the woman closely, notice if she has her eye on a particular dude in the back of the bar. If not, then casually approach her and begin a conversation.
- Get in the right frame of mind before going to a bar. Although you hope to meet a woman, do not set out to do just that. Think about having fun, enjoying a few drinks and perhaps meeting a few friends along the way. Walk into that bar with a smile on your face and a carefree attitude. Doing so will probably get you noticed quicker than offering a woman a drink.