How to Meet Women on Facebook
Learning how to meet women on Facebook is something that tons of men are interested in. Knowing how to utilize one of the biggest social networking sites on the internet can be a big commodity when you’re trying to meet women online. Here are a couple of pointers to help you get started in meeting women on Facebook.
- Get a lot of friends. If you’re out at a bar and you meet a woman get her name so you can add her as a friend on Facebook. Having a lot of friends is going to help you meet women because it allows you to browse through your friend’s friend list.
- Use your friend's photos to meet single women. When you’re looking through you friend's photos, don’t go through the actual photo albums, go through their photos. They will have taken the time to tag themselves and other girls in the picture. This is an excellent way for you to meet some single girls on Facebook.
- Message your friend. Send a message to your friend in reference to a picture where they are with a girl you interested in. Don’t write the message on his wall because he might not check it. Ask him to send the girl to your profile and to send you her number if she’s interested in hanging out sometime. This is great for meeting women on Facebook because you have an in with somebody she already knows.
- Texting. Once you get the girl’s number, you'll want to text her first. This is good because it will ease her into the contact phase. Text her something like “Hey! This is (your name). I was just seeing what you are doing tomorrow night and if you want to get together. Let me know!” This should work fine.
- Call her. Call her after you get confirmation from her text saying that she is willing to meet up. Pick a public place for your first date.