Chances are, you spend most of your time at the office and have wondered how to meet women at work. It's only natural that you've noticed the women you work with, and more than likely, you've wondered what it would be like to date one. Dating a co-worker offers convenience and you automatically have something in common! However, dating women at work can create sometimes a murky situation.
To meet woman at work you will need:
- a job
- good personality
- Check your company's policy manual to make sure there aren't any rules barring co-workers from dating. It's not worth losing your job just to meet women at work. Also consider the awkward-factor if you broke up and still had to see each other everyday at the office.
- Attend your company's happy hour. Many offices hold informal cocktail hours in the conference room on Fridays to provide employees an opportunity to unwind and get to know each other. This is a perfect opportunity to meet women at work.
- Grab drinks with co-workers. If your company doesn't hold a happy hour or similar social event tag along with your closer acquaintances and you just might meet women you don't typically see around the office.
- Office holiday parties provide a great opportunity to meet women at work. Though they can lead to embarrassing situations if you drink too much, keep it moderate and use this opportunity to chat up female co-workers.
- Hang out by the water cooler. This old cliche holds some truth. Start eating your lunch in the company break-room and it's easy to strike up a conversation with women who do the same, or at least drop by for a cup of coffee.
- Join a committee. Many large offices have special committees to address issues such as technology, marketing and other topics. You will likely meet women you otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to work with, let alone date.
- Proceed with caution when picking up women at work. Don't let your actions be misconstrued as sexual harassment.
Resources: Sexual harassment
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …