Have you wanted to learn about how men deal with aging and how you can, too? Aging is made to look like an unfavorable phenomena, but it doesn't have to be a negative thing. There are ways you can dealing with aging and aging gracefully.
Here are some things you need:
- Sunscreen with SPF twenty or higher
- A positive attitude
- Vitamins C and E
- Anti-aging injections
- Avoid being negative. You are going to age no matter what. Try not to be pessimistic about it. Some men are more appealing to women as they age. Soon you will get a discount on everything from restaurants to entertainment venues–the senior discount. You are probably not ready to hear those two words together right now, but down the road it will mean keeping more of your money.
- Sunscreen. Sunscreen is an awesome way to slow the aging process before it starts. Because the sun is so rough on our skin, wearing sunscreen as often as possible is a great idea. Look for an SPF protection of at least twenty. The higher the better. If you want a tanned look you can always put on self-tanner and sunscreen.
- Vitamins. There are vitamins galore that keep your mind sharp and help give a glow to your face and body. These vitamins and nutrients are found in grapefruit and fish. Vitamin C is a great age-fighter. Vitamin C helps reverse aging and keeps skin agile. Vitamin E protects your skin from environmental pollutants and helps keep your skin moisturized.
- Early anti-aging skin injections. If you are really desperate and the idea of aging totally brings you down, you could try the ever-popular, yet expensive, anti-aging injections. Some people are getting anti-aging injections when they are in there twenties to keep the thought of aging from even sneaking into their bodies.
The other option is to just let nature take its course while simply taking care of yourself. Try to get daily exercise so you feel good and enjoy your life. No one is going to stay looking young forever. If aging doesn't bother you, that's a great disposition. A few gray hairs won't get you down and you will still enjoy your life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.