How To Message On Twitter
So, you are ready to join the tweeters of the world and learn how to message on Twitter! Learning how to use Twitter is not hard. If you follow the instructions below, you will be messaging on Twitter in no time!
To message on Twitter, you will need:
- A computer
- Internet access
- Go to the Twitter website. Use your internet browser to access Twitter.
- Open a Twitter account. Click the "Get Started Now" button under the "New To Twitter?" heading.
- Enter your information. On the "Join the Conversation" page, enter your personal information.
- Confirm that you are human. A window will pop up asking you to enter some crazy letters. Do so and click "Finish."
- Browse suggestions. On the left are some categories. Click any you are interested in and a list of people you can follow will appear on the right. Click the ones you want to follow.
- Find friends. Click "Next step: friends." Enter your email and password. Click "Find Friends." A list of your email contacts who use Twitter will appear. Choose the ones you want to follow.
- Find others. Click "Next step: others." Here you can search for anyone. Enter a name in the box and click "Search." Choose who you want to follow. Afterwards, click "Next step: You’re done!"
- Tweet your fist message. Type you message in the box and click "Tweet!"
You’re done! That’s it! You have just sent a message on Twitter. Find more friends to follow. Invite them to follow you and stay in touch.