How To Milk A Prostate
If you've ever wanted to know what it means to milk your prostate, no doubt you've wondered how to milk a prostate. Although it sounds clinical, milking a prostate simply means giving yourself a prostate- induced orgasm. Men who milk their prostate- either by themselves or with partners- love the intense orgasms produced. As an added bonus, some men believe that if you milk a prostate, you are less prone to get prostate cancer as well. Since prostate milking involves anal stimulation of the prostate gland, you'll need to be comfortable inserting either a finger or a prostate massager into your anus.
To milk your prostate, you will need:
- prostate massager (optional)
- Take off your clothes and lie down in a comfortable position. Spread your legs and, if you aren't used to touching your rectum and anal area, spend some time getting used to the sensations produced when you touch the outside of your anus.
- When you're ready, squeeze lubricant on your fingers or the prostate massager. The rectum has no natural lubrication, so this is a crucial step.
- Insert a finger or fingers into your anus (or the prostate massager) and feel your way up and towards the front of your body. When you feel a small, round nub (think walnut), you've located your prostate.
- Massage the side of the gland. Many men don't enjoy direct pressure to the middle of the gland, but experiment with what feels good for you. You may feel a sudden urge to go to the bathroom; try to let it subside and focus on the pleasant sensations.
- After a few minutes, you may have stimulated your prostate sufficiently for you to ejaculate. Not every man has an orgasm when him milks his prostate, but many do.
- Always go to the bathroom before attempting to milk your prostate.
- Make sure your fingernails don't have any jagged edges or tears that could rip the lining of your anus.